Thursday, September 24, 2009

Swim with dolphin

rkdsign88.blogspot.com etsy girl cute children painting fun illustration nursery drawing art print cute whimsical reproduction swim with dolphin dolphins

September 2009.
Title: Swim with dolphin
This is a print from my original mixed media acrylic & digital illustration.
Size 5"x7" including 1/4" white border around the picture. Signed & titled by me on the back. Watermark rkdsign88.etsy.com will not appear on the real picture.

Finally, I had time and I can finish this illustration. I had so much fun making this cute dolphin.

Dolphin is one of friendly mammal animal. It likes to play & jump. It loves wave too.
Dolphins are social group animal. They love helping one another, especially if one of them get injured.
May be someday, I get a change to swim with dolphin.

The print is available at my etsy shop.
Thank you so much for looking & have a great day!